Thursday, April 26, 2007

Great w-end!

A great w-end to remember... and great pictures to scrap!!!!
The gang
(Top row: Stephane, my brother Charles-André, Sergio my sister's husband
Bottom row: Me, Geneviève my brother's girlfriend and my sister Karoline)

My Family
(Dad, mom and the kids!)

Just before the proposal.... my favorite desert made by my mom Queen Elizabeth cake!!!

A "toast" to celabrate our reunion! the girls all together once again....


My sister Karoline and Sergio are leaving today back towards Italy... it was a short visit, but each minute will be remembered. Have a safe trip, can't wait to see you back... LOVE you and I miss you all ready. HUGS and kisses... xxoo

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful family you have! I can see where you get your good looks! ;-)