Friday, August 24, 2007

Finaly arrived in NB!

Just landed in NB - Shediac, in one piece after some hectic flying! Started in Ottawa @ 6h15... connecting to Toronto @7h30... landing in Moncton @ 11h(NB time) and thanks to my mom arriving finally to my destination here in Shediac! I will enjoy some precious time with my grands-parents and all my family here! Lobster, pool and probably some time in the sand @ Parlee... this my plan for the next 4 days!

Sad to be away and not with Stephane. He couldn't get his vacations... at the last minute... even if it was only for 3 business days... But time will fly buy fast and I will be back home.

Wishing for some great temperature and some good quality time and for it to be restful!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You sure took the LONG way there! I hope you have a great vacation! :)

Rachel said...

ENJOY ENJOY ENJOY!!!

MMMMWWWWWAAAAAAAAA
Rach