Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Little Yellow Bicycle - 25 Days of Christmas - other layouts!

Hi All!

I am back in the swing of it... after 3 days off work sick at home, a busy weekend and good week planed with lots to do, I finally managed to take pictures of the layouts I made with the Little Yellow Bicycle collection a few weeks ago!

A special thanks to Cindy who took these pictures last year - I still really love them and they were perfect for this festive layout~!

Our first Seasonal pictures of Stephane and me for our first traditional cards that we send each Xmas. Taken winter 2004. Stephane looks so young on these pictures, I didn't really change except I had longer hair!
Have a good Tuesday!
Hugs Stéphanie xx

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

Both Lo's are beautiful, but my very fav is the red one...WOW WOW WOW

Rachel said...

Gorgeous work Steph! Man Stephane has changes over the years .. and yup have to agree, you haven't all that much! Love the red one too ... can't wait to see you cards this year!

R
XOOX

Lydia said...

Great photos, love the antlers and the red and white. Wonderful