Thursday, March 11, 2010

All About Me & what Makes Me happy!

April marks the full first year of this amazing series that I am teaching at the Scrapbox! What better to stop and scrap about you. For April we are going to touch the subject of WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY!

Inspired by Spring and the "Dear Lizzy♥" line by American Craft, I wanted to remember the special things that makes me happy in my day to day... Visually with the photo I used these are 6 of the things that brings a smile to my day, but it's also important to note that also Scrapbooking, listening to good music and finding cool designs and inspiration on the blog world make my day just a little bit more sunny and bright!

If you want to join the All about Me crew, call the store at 613-745-2215 to reserve your spot!

When: April 7th at 6pm
Cost: $30 / $27 for members.


Hugs
Stéphanie xx

2 comments:

one and one + two said...

It was great to see you tonight! Love the layout. And I love the Dear Lizzy line...I just got some of it finally!

Diva Loca said...

SO PRETTY - love it!