Friday, September 17, 2010

Cropety CROP Crop!

Well it's the mid-month crops at the Scrapbox and I can't wait for some good quality time with the girls (Loulou, Rach, Heather, Mom aka Rachel's mom, Natasha, etc...)!

I know that their is still placed for both days - if you don't have anything going on in your life and you need your "fix" - call the store and reserve your spot 613-745-2215

I have my October Classes to do list on hands and that will be my focus for the w-end! Olivia Mini album, All about Me class with the giving thanks line of Teresa Collins, A card class & a double page layout with one of the my collection of My Minds Eye!

If I don't see ya pop in... enjoy your w-end with your family / love ones!
Hugs
Stéphanie
xx ♥

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

Have loads of fun :) I am going to crop along from home in my pj's with a glass of awesome vino I picked up today :)

Louise Dubord said...

See you in a bit ;)))))