Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Tuesday glory

Last w-end went by so fast! I'm happy to report that I didn't do much more on the scrapbookig side of the world lately! Trying to get back on track with my health!

I worked on my next project for an upcoming class and that's pretty much it! I want so badly to get organized.... but that's taking precious time away to create! I need to get my stuff organized for the crop on Saturday before the end of the evening Thursday as I need to pack my stuff on Friday morning... Because after work I'm the designated "chauffeur" for Katie to go at Mell's!
I need to focus... f o c u s.... FOCUS on the load of stuff that I will be bringing!

At work since January, it's crazy.... I'm expanding my tasks, but it's giving so much less time to do my other work and I'm getting really stressed out over it. My boss is so happy that I'm doing all the little extras so at lease the management is seeing all the work that I'm doing.

Well that's my last updates, I will try to post more often and also post some LO 12 x 12 that are still not attached together....

I wish that a day would have more than 24 hours.... or that I could STOP the time and finish what I'm so desperately trying to accomplish!

No comments: