Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Finally another one completed!

Happy Wednesday!
Ohhh so happy that this one is completed!
I started it on Sunday but was stuck with the title... I wanted to use the Queen card... and say something like "5 fabulous beauty queens"... but all the word elements that I wanted to use were not working ... I created some cool chipboard letters that were painted and then covered with some Christal effects (ohhh my it looked so great) but at the end on the page, it just didn't work! So you will see a page soon with the word "beauty" coming up soon, i can't wait to play more with my Christal effects!

Hope you enjoy!

PS... I know... I just can't stop using bling, glitter, paper clips and flowers on my pages.... they seem to always find their way on my layouts, even if I try not to put them on!




3 comments:

Kataroo said...

I really love the combination of blues and green in this LO. It has me feeling like spring :)

brn2scrp said...

Very pretty! Love the green flower and the ribbon under the pic.

Mellisa said...

Je t'aime, ma belle. xxooxx