Monday, June 2, 2008

Good weekend and "scrap-cubes"

It was a great w-end!

Saturday we went to Syracuse NY for the day, last minute decision to go and lots of stops.
We decided to take my car instead of the truck to save on gas... however Stephane still doesn't know to drive standard... so I drove all day from 9am to almost 1am... 16 hours later...! We found cool figurines to add to his Star Wars collection and cool scrapbook stuff! Ac Mores had a sale on lots of products and the clear stamps are so much cheaper in the States!

Sunday it was the final Blackburn crop! 9 to 9, but Mell and I arrived around 11. Prior to the crop we enjoyed breakfast, a stop and Micheals and M & M. It was really great to spend the full day with you Mell... it's been so long ago that we had the chance to be just the 2 of us!

These are the cubes that I created for the Scrapbox during the crop. Love playing with the line of Senic Route. Even if it was part of the valentine line, it's a perfect one to express Love in general! A mix of all my favorites photos of Stephane and me! It's a small dimension to use (3½ x 3 ½) but they were really fun to do!

Have a great week
Hugs
Stéphanie






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Super cute. Great job. That paper is lots of fun.

Jane

Kataroo said...

super cute, bet they were fun :)

Rachel said...

Steph I have these in my stash! Are these the MM ones? I love what you did with them.. now I am inspired to give mine a try...LOL I also LOVE those pics of you and your hubby! Glad you had an awesome weekend and here is hoping you have another one!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Anonymous said...

I love how the cubes turned out. :D

Stephanie, it was great to see you at that crop... hopefully, I'll see you around the store this summer. :)