Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Double page layout and cards with the Heidi Swapp Runway collection!

Here is my latest projects completed with the fabulous line "Runway" from Heidi Swapp for my DT work for the Scrapbox. Love... the colors... so DIVA! What great pictures to compliment the paper line and the turquoise and pink is really a fresh combo to use!




I wanted to complete the flower and have it pop on the page... I used Stickles and Cristal Effects on it and now the flower is perfect!

A few cards made with the scraps of my papers and NEW resolution to do it each time after a layout if completed! I will have in one locations all my supplies to add rub-ons or other thing to add on my cards and this will push me to do cards!


2 comments:

Kataroo said...

I love how you were able to make such gorgeous cards with the leftovers.....also lov'n the pages they are a depature from your main style :)

Rachel said...

Oh... So Stephie... those colours are so YOU! Awesome creative LO my friend!

Hugs
R
XOOX