Friday, March 13, 2009

"Baby Safari" line from Little Yellow Bicycle Acrylic Album, Sophy wedding album and a photo to share!

Beautiful day outside! A bit chilly, but that Sun is amazing!
A few little things on my agenda to share today!

"Baby Safari"- Acrylic Album! This April class will be perfect project for your precious little baby girl or boy! Yes that's right... you get to choose either a Boy or a Girl kit because the paper lines are practically identical... only the color is different!

Dates: April 3rd and 30 from 6 to 9 pm
Fee: $33 / 28 (excellent value!)
Call the store to sign up 613.745.2215


Next on my list.... Sophy's wedding album!
I'm working hard to complete a beautiful 20 pages album of their gorgeous pictures taken of their wedding in Cartagena, Colombia! This is one of the pages... just wanted to give Sophy a little preview of their special wedding day!

And last on my list for today is a picture I took last night before my class starting.... I just love prepping kits! Love the chain work and this is truly one of my favorite mini's to teach! The "Porcelain" line is so beautiful and I took the liberty to add a few extras on the table to make sure that all attending add options to match their Inks and Stickles! We were 11 in total and had tones of fun! We have a few more places available for the class #2 on Wednesday March 18th from 6 to 9pm, therefore if you wish to attend, please call the store at 613.745.2215


Have a wonderful w-end and enjoy the outdoors if you can, I think that miss Mother Nature is reserving a good one for us!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

beautifully done :)

Tanya said...

the wedding page looks pretty..I am sure she will love the finished album.