Friday, June 5, 2009

For a Good cause....

Tonight from 6 to midnight, Katie aka Kataroo is hosting at her LSS /Art studio A fine Mess a crop to raise funds for
I think as women we are all affected... some closser than others.
I am sure that we will have a fabulous evening scrapping and raising money for a good cause!
Can't wait to see Rach, Meg, Renée, Sandy, Suzanne, Jan, Marlene.... am I missing someone??? :)

Have a fabulous weekend ladies, nothing creative to share today.... but come back monday I will have some projects uploaded!

Ohhhhh and if you do not have any plans today and tonight, it's the Late night crop and I know there is a few spots left at the store aka "the Scrapbox"! Call Jenn and stop by for hours of scrapping! Tomorrow I will be enjoying the "Pampered Crop" also at the store with Louise and Katie! Can't wait girls!

Hugs
Stéphanie xx

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

Thank-you for the shout out, so looking forward to seeing you. Oh and can't wait to show you the boobies we made :)

Closet Artist said...

Oh so sorry bella that I won't be seeing you tonight! :C Life and work have gotten in the way this week.
Enjoy your night and your day tomorrow.

Barb said...

I'm glad you were able to crop with Katie... I was at the school setting up for our big Fun Fair. Too bad about the timing. Oh well... I hear it was a smashing success. YAY!

And it was sooooo nice to see you and Stephane on Saturday. Thank you for getting my guy out for some light saber fighting. Please tell Stephane that Thomas is still bragging about chopping his arm off. LOL