Friday, December 4, 2009

2010 Calendar class

Next Wednesday Dec 9 at 6pm we will be having creating this calendar for 2010 that is just around the corner! If you wish to join me call the store to reserve your spot at 613-745-2215!

Have a great Friday and a good weekend!

It's going to be a fun one for us... Tonight passing the evening and night at Loulou's for some crafting fun and then tomorrow it the Ottawa Help Santa Toy Parade and the Star wars gang will be there with our float and Stephane and I will participate! If you are looking for us Stephane will be a Tie Pilot walking beside the Float and i will be a Royal Guard on it with a White scarf and mittens! Hoping it's not too cold!
Hugs Stéphanie xx

4 comments:

Kataroo said...

Beautiful work Stechie :) I so wish I could see you and Stephane in action at the parade :)

Louise Dubord said...

Thank you for your visit. We had an awesome time! I hope it's not too cool tonight at the parade. Have fun Stechie!xxx

Barb said...

I saw the calendar in the store... it's gorgeous! :)

Lydia said...

That is such an adorable calender great job!