Monday, November 30, 2009

My Etsy store shaping up!

I wanted to open my little Etsy store since so long (years) and I thinks it will soon happen! Stephane is working on creating a banner and all weekend I was prepping items to sell. Here's a little sneak peak of what I had today on hand to finished up during my lunch our


What you can expect:
Card sets (pre-made and kits)
Tag sets
Ribbons tag
Assorted vintage paper packs
Hand made embellishments
Fabric bundle
Mix and Match embellishment packs
Special projects and kits!

Hoping to post pretty much every other day with my December daily updates and the Tim Holtz tag of the day that "we" were challenged by Jenn to create - see her post here! Ohhh and if you are looking for the exact tags he is using, the store will be having some to sell!

Have a happy Monday!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

4 comments:

Rachel said...

WOW WOW WOW! Hun I am so proud of you! WTG! I am gonna be doing the same thing in the new year .. not so much handmade tags or anything, but some mini kits, and knitted/crocheted and other assorted flowers! Anything to being in the extra moula and thin the stash! like you I need the moula!

Congrats sweetie and once you are up and running, I will post a link on my blog to your store!

Hugs and again .. so proud of you .. you are gonna be so successful I just know it!

R
XOOX

Kataroo said...

I love those tags!!!! I am sure those would sell like crazy for wrapping Christmas presents :) Mmmm can't wait to see more.

Diva Loca said...

Steph
what a dream come true!!! Congratulations on getting this up and running...you go girl!

So many positive things happening for you...

I can't wait to see the store all set to go!

congrats again.

Louise Dubord said...

SO BEAUTIFUL!
This is great! I am sure you will be very successful. You are so talented.I am very proud of you.