Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Notes to you...

Happy Tuesday! What's new with you? The above statement will be my mantra for the week! What is yours? Nothing creative to show today, but I am fully engaged in the process. I had and will have some busy days ahead...but will remember the above to get me there! This past Saturday we had the Scrapbox on "wheels" for the crop at Renfrew. To pack up the final items we had to be at the store at 6h45 and came back at 9h30 {it makes for a very long day}. Sunday my "A" team Tammy and Loulou came and helped me organize my crafts areas for almost 9h {thank you... Thank YOU ladies}. Last night I worked on my February Album class with the Sweetness collection from Pink Paislee (see upcoming newsletter from Jenn with a little peek), then actual sample will follow at store Thursday. Tonight working on the Peace Keeper receipt holder sample for the Debby Schuh event we are hosting in March * click on link for more details *. It will be a great event for sure! Tomorrow finishing the above creative projects and Thursday teaching the repeat class for the All About Me (I think 2 or 3 spots left, if you wish to join call us at the store 613.745.2215). Friday & Weekend no plans yet, however I am sure it will involve quality time with my sweetheart Stephane. Enjoy your week! Hugs Stéphanie xo