Friday, March 4, 2011

Bo Bunny "Gabrielle" - class layout

Here's one of my favorite layouts I made for a class. The beautiful Gabrielle paper collection from Bo Bunny was really the best to use some of my childhood family pictures. Taken almost 30 years ago, my mom made our dresses and the little outfit for my brother (reminiscence of the house in the prairie style). On the right layout from left to right it's me, my sister and my baby brother (look at those curls)! It's truly a series of photos special to my ♥. If you want to join me call the store 613.745.2215 - only a few spots left, then we will take names to see if we do a second class with this one! When: Thursday March 17th from 6 to 9pm Cost: $28/$25 (amazing reduced price!)

Have a great Friday!

Stéphanie

PS You don't have plans tonight... I have some for you! If you are local in the Ottawa area, we have available spots at the crop today Friday March 4th, come and join me and the ladies! Today from 12 to 11pm $10/$5 for members!

4 comments:

Louise Dubord said...

My dear, this LO is outstanding! I have been thinking about it since you showed it to me on Wednesday.... You should submit it to Bo Bunny, you would blow their socks off! Really! And when they have a call for a design team member, you should participate. Oui.

Rachel said...

WWWWWWWWWWWOOOOOOWWWWWWWWW! There is something about the way you work with colours like this ... you should start an art journal using these .. GORGEOUS!

I love seeing pics of lil Stechie! LOL

R
XOOX

Kataroo said...

So very beautiful and precious pictures and memories indeed :)

Ideas for Scrapbooking said...

I previously created a similar album like this a few months earlier, however, this design just looks amazing! I really like how the colors and embellishments are laid out within the page! The colors do a great job for this type of layout, which definitely gives me many amazing ideas to play with!