Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Picture Perfect!

I'm really loving the pinks colors currently! It's probably the effects of spring or I just want to be a girly-girl! I used again some great products on this one, the corrugated cardboard is the sleeve of a Starbucks Coffee, Genna gave me a little challenge last Friday night! I was struggling to find a title (like always) and and a set of Basic Grey rub-ones and ohhhh my they are the best to apply! I also used once again some Heidi Swapp products that are really finicky to apply... her fuzz-ones. But once on the page they were really not the perfect shade of pink, so I used a dabber and different tones of ink to change a color! Now it looks just perfect... Picture Perfect!




5 comments:

Kataroo said...

Oooh I love how this came together, the title is perfect, and I too am loving your use of pink!!

Mellisa said...

Beautiful!

Pattie said...

Gorgeous, as always!!! ;-) Can't wait to see more of you at Scrapbox!!...when I can get my keister over there!! LOL

ALLY said...

Oooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.... I so have to find some those Prima flourish bling things!!! Yum! Love all the layering!

Rachel Tops AKA "Doodlebug4444" said...

OH GORGEOUS! This has to be one of my all time faves.. you know I am one of your biggest fans girl!!! WOW!

R
XOOX