Tuesday, July 22, 2008

A great w-end and celabrating Lynn's b-day!

What a beautiful w-end....
Friday I went to the SCRAPBOX for a crop from noon to 11pm.... one projected completed (the one posted on my previous post), the chipboard mini album! So fun to do! Enjoyed my self with Lynn, Janet and Laurie and really had good laughs with all the other ladies! With Jenn we pre-ordered some new cool stuff that was just released from CHA... wow amazing stuff that will arrive in the next months!!!


And Saturday we celebrated Lynn's b-day @ Laurie's! A great day full of scrapbooking, good food, shopping trips... and also a great "play date" for Stephane and Denis, Laurie's husband! They went fishing and played Xbox until 2am!!!

Here's a pic of us girls at the time of the cake!
Have a great week, will update soon with layouts... I promise!
Hugs
Stéphanie

On a special note....Laurie thanks for your friendship! I can't believe how our lives are so similar and the best part of it... is that our boys are geeting along so well together as we do!

Photo by Denis Turpin

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Steph.. I love that you are meeting new people and really enjoying your experiences at the Scrap Box.. you sure do deserve it hun!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Kataroo said...

I am so happy for your happiness, I need to meet these ladies, kind of feel like your my daughter dating LOL :)

Anonymous said...

What a great photo of you guys! :)
And I can't wait to see what you and Jenn picked out from the CHA releases!