Friday, November 28, 2008

Bonne Fête ma soeurette, Signing Event.... and ohhhhh "Let it snow"!

Happy Friday!

1st.... Bonne fête ma petite soeurette adorée! Tous mes meilleurs voeux pour tes 29 ans!!!! Je t'aime xx


OK.... now in 2nd....
We had a great time Wednesday at the store! Thanks for all the ladies that came! Suzane your copy is signed at the store. Magali, Katie, Rachel and Laurie I will have your copies for the next time we see each other

Meg and Renee came to visit.... what a delight! They are just back from Silver Bella and we had so much to talk about! Ohhhh I see in my future a new event to add to the series of event that I will be attending in 2009! I have booked the Vicki and Donna event at Smith Falls, Navcan with my girls in April and now I really want to go to Silver Bella in November!


Thanks Brigitte for taking the picture of us 3!


and finally.... Ohhhhhh "Let it snow"! These are my ATC's for tonight event at the Scrapbox! Now that we are only leaving tomorrow am for Montréal... i will be able to attend our monthly swap!

Have a wonderful w-end!

Hugs!

Stéphanie xx

6 comments:

Kataroo said...

eee that pic of your sister is like right out of SOUND OF MUSIC WOW WOW WOW

m i c h e l l e said...

What a great picture! And so nice to see Meg and Renee...I sat at the table with them in Rebecca Sower's class at Silver Bella. They were SO sweet and so cute in their matching outfits!!! :-)


Oh and congrats on your LO being published!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to you on your book signing and your very first PUB. I can't believe you haven't been pubbed, like, a million times already! Oh well, I'm sure there will be many, many more to come in the future!

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a great eve. at the signing. And thanks for signing my copy friend!
Have a nice weekend in Montreal!

Hugs
Suzane

Theresa & Keith said...

Wow, lots of great stuff to report!!

Any news if The Scrapbox will be holding a second class for the mirror album yet?? I'm on the "list" if there is one!!!

What is the Smith Falls event all about?? I haven't heard of the one in April...That might be something I'll have to look into! FUN

Theresa

Catherine said...

Love your ATC's, very colorful and wintry...but keep the snow up in your neck of the woods, K?