Monday, February 9, 2009

And it's Monday!

Busy w-end!

I had a blast at the Scrapbox crop (more quiet group than the usual;.... but productive)! Thanks Karen for the great day together!

In total with Sunday I made 2 layouts + 1 major big project involving paint + 3 layout in 1... Soon I will be more able to share, because it's for my Bad Girls application and until the deadline I'm keeping the privilege to only the ones that where at the crop... because they may have seen a few of my projects in the works! A few fine tuning for all of them and then 1 to go!

It's the Love Notes Chipboard Album Class this Friday and I think theirs a few spots left, so if you didn't do it yet and you wish to take the class please call Jenn at the store 613-745-2215!


Have a great week!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ya it was great creating with you by my side. I can't wait to see the finished product. Did you pick up the rest of the snacks?
K