Friday, February 20, 2009

yeahhhhhh it's Friday!

Noting creative to report for the past few days....
I worked the past 2 evenings at the store.... When you start your working day at 7h30... then on Thursday with the lovely white stuff coming down on us {insert 1h30 in the trafic, when it takes normally tops 30 minutes to drive from day job to the store...} and with the visit of President Obama {insert yet again... 1h30 in traffic due to roads being closed} then working up to about 9h30 - 10.... the days goes by really fast! If only I could have had a paper trimmer, inks a few punches and some adhesives I could have made something really cute with being stuck in the traffic!

OK what to expect in the next week from me....
  • 1 mini album with the Porcelain line from Basic Grey for classes at the Scrapbox in March.
  • 1 single and 1 double page layout + 4 cards with the new Flower Patch collection from Making Memories also for the store.
  • The Prima "Frugal" Contest now extended until February 28th... if I have time!
  • Packing for my next weekend getaway with Katie, Rach, Laurie, Karen... and other friends for the Vicki B retreat in Smiths Falls - will try to find the perfect project to do... probably a mini album with some Prima Paintables Acetates (love love love, probably my new favorite technique), my fabric swap album and some ATC's! My goal is to be balanced and organized for once!

Tonight if all goes well (need to call my parents... Stephane is sick and we don't want to contaminate my parents) we are going for the w-end in MTL! Happy to see also Magali, Maxime and Loic for the w-end!

Hugs, kisses, happy Friday and enjoy your w-end!

Stéphanie xx

3 comments:

Karen's Violetbliss said...

Have a great weekend, girlfriend!
Can't wait for our girls weekend...woohoo!

Anonymous said...

Wow, you're a busy gal! I hope everyone's healthy and you have a good weekend. :)

Mellisa said...

Hope you had a good time in Montreal. I am finally checking in on all the blogs that I have either not looked at or only taken a quick second to see what was new. Love those photos of Kayleigh. She is a cutie!!! Have fun creating your minis. Look forward to seeing them.