Thursday, June 24, 2010

Classes at the Scrapbox for June and July!

I am working hard between coming back from Italy then leaving 5 days for my grand fathers funeral on my classes for June and July at the Scrapbox

Here is a Schedule of what is upcoming and some pictures of the projects!

Tonight June 24th - "All About Me" and my Dad or important Man in your life
6 - 9pm
cost: $30 / $27 for members
a few spots left


Wednesday June 30th - Basic Grey Capella combo
From a wonderful paper kit - create 2 page layout + 2 cards!
6 - 9pm
cost: $35 / $30 for members


Wednesday July 7th - "All About Me" and having fun in the summer sun!
Loving the Green at Heart from Basic Grey - it's the perfect page to showcase your upcoming summer activities!
6 - 9pm
cost: $30 / $27 for members


Thursday July 15th - 3 Tattered Tags
You want to master fun techniques and test drive some new products before inverting - this is the class for you!
6 - 9pm
cost: $35 / $33 for members


Saturday July 17th - Canvas Album
4 X 6 in size - Sample is forthcoming
2 - 6 pm

Thursday July 22nd - 12 X 12 layout *repeat*
View picture here!
6 - 9pm
cost: $30 / $27 for members

Wednesday July 28th - Birthday book *repeat*
Very popular the first time around - it's your time to catch it one last time!
Each month has a tag and a page that holds a index card to record the important birthdays and anniversaries for that specific month!
6 - 9pm
cost: $35 / $30 for members

Call us at 613-745-2215 to book your spot now!
Planning to scrap for me soon - however, I just got my hands on the "Pack your Bags" from LYB and planning a mini Album class with it for August - new collection available at the Scrapbox! Soon some of my Italy pictures will be used for some layouts! Can't wait!
Big hugs, I was really due with an update... thanks for your patience!!! ;)
Stéphanie

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

the summer LO is beautiful, I love the journalling on it :)