Thursday, August 11, 2011

336 hours, 14 days, 2 weeks... at the end it's all the same!

I’m calling this “the final countdown” period… yes like the song…

Let me explain.

I didn’t post much about this on my blog, but I’ve been keeping a little calendar in my purse of when Stephane returns. He left overseas to Egypt May 16 and he’s back on Aug 25. Yes 3 long months. After 8 years ½ together... always side by side, let me tell you... it’s not a walk in the park for sure. But I truly think I made the best out of it. Technology {insert my life saver Skype} helped tremendously to keep in touch + facebook for all the photos. Then all my Friends… SERIOUSLY…Thank you to all {insert Hugs, HUGS and H.U.G.S even to you Ham & Natasha!}…that listen to me ramble about it, cry about it... Your support was amazing. Some even offered different “Hotel” type accommodations with their guest bedrooms if needed and I knew I was always just a phone call away at whatever time of day/night.

So in that calendar, I logged the 101 days, the weeks and when a month was completed how many days that was in total… Religiously every start of my day I MARK the previous day with a BIG X in sharpie (hated that smell at the start, but now knowing it’s so close to the end, loving it oh so much more). Once he’s back it will go in my Smash journal for sure.

I didn’t have anything much creative to share today, but wanted more to share the “stuff between the two slice of bread” (ok imagine a sandwich… So that would be what is filling the bread…) basically what I felt inside… Mmmm do you get the picture!?!?!?! Lol... ok I am finding my self really funny right now and I know my closest friends are probably laughing right about now… about it also! Priceless Stephaniesme!

Enjoy your rest of the week!

It’s almost the weekend! Happy Dance!

Hugs XO~

4 comments:

Eklectik_diva said...

So proud of you Steph!

Kataroo said...

I am doing the BOOBIE LAUGH...no scratch that I AM LAUGHING FROM BALLS...at the sharing "the stuff between the sandwhich" :) Now this is blogging at its best :) Love

Unknown said...

Nous t'aimons bien fort Stéphanie!C'est quand survient des situations comme cela que tu reconnais tes amies! C'est le dernier mille!!!Tu es capable, le plus gros est fait!!!
calins,
Luce

Cherry said...

Good stuff! Keep up the great work on posts like this one.......I enjoyed it.