Tuesday, August 9, 2011

.... and more layouts!

Here's a few more layouts that I made since the past week. Loving the Punchanella... can't you tell! On the first layout I actually used it as a stencil with the Pumice Stone Distress inks, used also a Prima mask with some glimmer mist and applied the paint with a old card.


My birthday April 2003, us both after 4 months dating....
Now it's been 8 years 1/2! Where does time fly?


With this one I used it with the Glimmer Mist and once again applied the paint with a old card.


Magali & me, Boston Spring 2011

Love the Girl Paperie collections, really sad that they won't exist anymore.
Have a great day!
Hugs
xo

3 comments:

Eklectik_diva said...

These are even more beautiful than the first ones! Love the punchanella!

Kataroo said...

Stunning work, Stechie :)

HeatherFeather said...

lovely,....