Friday, January 26, 2007

The big plan..... for the w-end!

Well lets see if this time I will be able to really do want I had plan....
Last w-end we did so much running around the city, so this is it....
The Big plan for the weekend is to Relax - Create - Scan project and clean my scrapbooking room!
I have so many projects that I need to finish, that I started a long time ago, but it's always more fun to start something new...
so it gets put aside!
This is the lost of projects to do:
- I have my best friend wedding album to finish (8 LO if I remember)
- a small Heidi Swapp accordion album of my trip in the States to get the Costco kit that she made to sell there...
- A one year album of my godson Loïc for me (6x6)
- LO of Loïc (12x12)
- A Basic Grey lunch box album of my "favorite things"
- mmmmmmm and much more!
So wish me lunch in my w-end of scrapbooking and lets see on Monday what was done or completed!
Have a great w-end!

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

Get SCRAPP'N :)

Robyn~ said...

How do you pronounce your god-son's name? Neat!

Is it a weeding album or a wedding album? Just kidding you!

michelle sturgeon said...

We have to remember to MAKE the time to scrap just for ourselves! It sucks when life gets in the way! But you are so amazingly talented (I remember your NB pages from CSI) that you really need to scrap and upload,m and submit, so that everyone can enjoy your work!
BTW, I just *heart* your adorable kitty cat!