Thursday, September 17, 2009

A touch of "azzurro"

Yes.... a few additional words in Italian here and there in my vocabulary.... That's what happens when you sister is fluently trilingual (French, English and Italian) and translate a week long to her sister in law visiting with her!

My minds Eye Ooh la la "for Her"...

I just want to scream on the top of a roof and I say..... "I love this paper line so much!" The colors and designs makes me happy, in looks a bit like old vintage fabric.... if it would existed as a fabric collection... I would be on cloud 9!

Here's a couple of layout I made for the store with some of the pictures taken last weekend with my sister and Magali... They were just perfect for it!
The best thing is that My Minds Eye created the matching line for men.... the Ooh la la "for Him"! Love Love Love!


The large letters are actually from a Heidi Swapp Alpha foam pack and they were "hounds tooth" was really not working for this layout.... so I used some Tim Hotlz Crackle Paint and covered them and once dry I added some Crystal Lacquer. Looks really cool up close.

I used my Copic markers to change the color of the clear bling to green... they are the perfect tool to match your bling!!!!

Hugs and happy Thursday!
Stéphanie xx

3 comments:

Kataroo said...

BA BA BING!!!!!! Gorgeous gorgeous gorgeous!!!

Anonymous said...

Bravo Steph, contente de notre ''blitz'' photos! De beaux souvenirs et de beaux projets en perspective! Bisous Mag xxx

Barb said...

I love these pages... gorgeous photos of gorgeous girls!