Friday, September 4, 2009

This and That!

Happy Friday.... yes it's been a wile!
Let's see what happen lately....

Last week took a few days off, go my hair cut, went on a outing with John for a photo session, here is one taken at the end of our day with my camera. If you are curious to see the real deal....visit John blog and scroll during the last days of August to see them! I loved my afternoon with him, very professional and talented!



photo by John W MacDonald

Fan Expo 2009 - 3 full days in Toronto - 55,000 visitors on Saturday only! A fun weekend with friends and fans! The "S" team unmasked (our new nick name). We are both enthusiastic for next year event!

More pictures available on Facebook!

What's plan for future Scrapbooking projects????
A class with the Little Yellow Bicycle - Autumn Bliss
Layouts with Ohhhhh la la "She" from MME and with some new Graphic 45!
Next week it's reunion time with my sister and little Sebastiano visiting us from Italy! YES... tones of pictures to come and special moments to cherish!

A 6" X 12" layout will be shared over the weekend! I forgot to take the picture of it! Oup's!
Hugs,
Stéphanie xx

4 comments:

Rachel said...

I had to leave a comment on John's Blog ... crazy insane gorgeous pics my dear friend! I can't wait to see you scrap them! WINK!

Love you and thanks for the call last night!

MMMMMWWWWAAAA
R
XOOX

John MacDonald said...

Wow! That is a nice photo! Glad that you like it!

Kataroo said...

You are soooooo Beautiful :)

famille1999 said...

I went to see the other pictures and I love how he captured how beautiful you are. I think I have yet to see a picture of you where you don't look smashing! :)