Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Some Scrappies from the weekend!

It was great to recharge my battery and scrap some of my Italy pictures during the crops of the past weekend at the Scrapbox!

First up - is some pictures of little Sophie - title: "Little ray of Sunshine"
My sister growing up was called "Rayon de Soleil" and I wanted to translate it and use this nick name for Sophie as it is also just perfect her as for her mom growing up.

I used the March Jenni Bowlin kit and some Stechie extras to tie the layout together! LOVE LOVE LOVE the Bazzill Edges the 6" ones or the 12"! LOVE

Here's one of my Brother and Sebastiano. Love this picture of both of them. Charles-André & Seby were always playing together, beautiful memories of a perfect day!
Also using a Jenni Bowlin kit and some extras!


I have also completed my September All About Me layouts and will be posting them soon!
Have a happy Wednesday
Hugs
Stéphanie
xx

No comments: