Monday, August 2, 2010

Some classes for August

Here are some of the classes for the Scrapbox this month. One project to come the Pack your bags Album on Saturday August 28 at 2pm.

To sign up call the store 613-745-2215

Loaded Layout #1
Aug 5th - 6 pm
Price: 30/$27

All about me & my guilty pleasures
I have tricks up my sleeve to help you hide them!
Aug 11 at 6pm
Cost: $30/$27 for members

Loaded layout Matching Page 2
Aug 26th - 6 pm
Price: $28/$25 for members


Have a great holiday Monday!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

3 comments:

Mellisa said...

awesome layouts. freakin LOVE the middle one. colours, photos, love.

Kataroo said...

the loaded LO's are like CAKE.....really really special cake :) MMMMMMMMMM

Elise said...

Super cute layouts!! Wish I lived closer so I could take a workshop! What fun that would be!
Love,
Elise