Monday, January 26, 2009

2 PG LO "Vintage" class - Wednesday Feb, 25th from 6 to 9pm

Keeping with February's 'Vintage' theme at the Scrapbox, I made this 2 PG LO class from the lovely Crate Paper collection called "Prudence". Join me on Wednesday Feb 25 at 6 and you will create this lovely 2 pager to showcase your past or cherished love ones. Add Bling, lovely ribbon and lace, a dazzling flower by Prima, what a great class! To reserve a spot please call the store at 613-745-2215!

Have a happy Monday!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

2 comments:

Kataroo said...

I love that you used the SHAPE (I don't the know the name of the shape LOL) on both sides!! I love this series of pictures, prefect for the vintage LO. The little details are amazing, treasures!!

Anonymous said...

I love how this turned out, Steph. I'm glad I got to see it "in progress"... it helps to confirm how AMAZING your work is! ;)