Sunday, January 18, 2009

"Simplify and Balance" my new blog banner!

Since last w-end I wanted to change my blog banner to represent my new words for 2009. Stephane and I worded our magic to update it, he really loves to play on photoshop!!! Was up at 11 am.... ouf that's really really late if you know me, but I really needed it! Now we are getting ready to make our breakfast and RELAX for the day! Well for me.... I will be scrapbooking, but it's always a fun and relaxing!

Enjoy your Sunday!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

5 comments:

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Love that - I don't know how to change mine. THankfully, I found one that I like.

Kataroo said...

Now this is the best yet, clean, crisp simple but still lots of signature Stephanie.

Louise Dubord said...

This is so gorgeous sweetie. Loved the class on Saturday. Had a wonderful time, as always. It was really great to meet Katie. Have a good week.

Anonymous said...

I love your banner... very very yummy. Great words, my friend... great words for 2009. :)

Rachel said...

It's perfect babycakes... PERFECT!

R
XOOX