Wednesday, May 27, 2009

A fun week!

Monday I went with Jenn to our Local Distributor and received technique base class on the Tattered Angels Products! Loved it!!!!!!


Thanks Tina for the pictures and it was really great meeting you!!!!


Wendy and Liz from Tattered Angel came down to give us all the tips, tricks and fun techniques to use the fabulous products. WOW! wow wow so fun much fun in a few hours! I see in the future.... potentially a class!

Here's a layout from Navcan that finally I completed yesterday, it just needed the bottom title! When we went to the Sugar Bush in March, Stephane was not totally in a full Kodak moment and a few of the pics he didn't have a full smile on and when I saw this picture I automatically thought of "Opposites Attract". Not that we are full opposites, but for certain things we really complete each other so well.


Love using dictionary definitions on my layouts, really inspired by Donna Downey after using a full page on one of the project we made in April.

All the buttons lined up.... and my favorite embellishment on the page the American Crafts Felt flower and Vinyl bird & cute small heart.

Busy week at the store: Tomorrow night I have a full class for the "All about me" with the Sassafras Lass products it will be fun! Friday at the store it's ATC night, come and join the fun! Saturday - It's our Garage Day Sale, come and visit and make a deal or 2!

Enjoy your Hump day!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

5 comments:

Tinascrapbooking said...

Was great to finally meet you too! As I've told you many times before, I love your work :)

Kataroo said...

I love the the colors on this LO and the simplicity of it yet it still has signature Stephanie written all over it.

Joyful said...

Beautiful post. I love the colours and the layout. First time I've seen your artistic work. Congrats!

Barb said...

Stephanie, you are one of THE most photogenic people I've ever met. :)

I love your LO... and I loved seeing you at the store yesterday. I hope you enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Katie Paterson said...

Stephanie, I have given you the Lemonade Blog award. Thank you for all the inspiration! Please see the details at my blog!