Thursday, May 14, 2009

Girl Friday layout #2

I love what Scrapbook and cards today does with their column called: Easy, Detailed, Expert and I thought that I would give it a swing wile designing these 2 layouts for the Scrapbox with the Cosmo Cricket paper line "Girl Friday"!

When I create a layout I always try to form a triangle by placing my elements on the page and have either a horizontal or vertical line to keep your eyes aligned with the picture. If you look at the "Easy" layout bellow, I have the little bug tag with the buttons row and title that creates a triangle and here again with the "Expert" one I have the same triangle with the cluster of elements near the top little butterfly, the little marching bug and combines with part of my title.

For my vertical line I have used the placement of the paper and also the patterns of the papers (it's also another good trick to keep in mind)!

To jazz up the "Expert' one I haded additional layers, extra border punch's and a mix of fun brads! Dig in our stash, Mix it up... and have fun! Loving the brads....

"Easy" layout with the same graphic tips just in a more simple and less dimensional way!

I had lots of fun playing with this paper line and it's just perfect for the nice spring colors!
Enjoy the rest of your day!
Once again.... Hugs!!! :)
Stéphanie xx

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Oh that is a sweet LO! At first I thought the pic was of Suri Cruise (Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes daughter)! Who is that little girl? Is it Jen's Emma? Man what a gorgeous child!

I love the use of the Good Friday ... love the brighter colours too!

Hugs
R
XOOX

Kataroo said...

LOve'n it :) And yes she does look like Suri :)

Theresa & Keith said...

What a beautiful layout!!! And yes, that little girl is too cute for words!

Barb said...

Sooooooo cute! I love the fun colours and the great photos.

Marlene said...

Love this layout Stephanie! Very nice embellies and of course you have style and know how to use them :-).