Thursday, May 14, 2009

June Edition - All About me class #2 with the Little Yellow Bicycle Zinnia!

Here is the latest one of the series that will be hosted at The Scrapbox!
This 2 page layout is perfect to showcase a beautiful progressive line of photos (school could be a great option) showing how beautiful you've bloomed over the ages of 6 to 12!

When I saw this line I automatically saw.... a beautiful fabric line for a little girls room... and that's what inspired me to create this double page layout!

Sign up now by calling the store at 613-745-2215

2 dates for you!
Wednesday June 3 and Thursday June 25 at 6pm
Cost: $29/25 for members

Hugs
Stéphanie xx

3 comments:

Theresa & Keith said...

I love it!! Is it possible to buy the kits...I can't make the class or the one before it. OR...I was wondering if I was able to come to a crop with the kits, would you be around to help out with any questions? (Like on a Saturday?)

Please email be at theresah@metisnation.org.

Theresa

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE the way you used the fabric! I am so lifting that idea ...LOL

Awesome LO girl .. and a double page at that! I remember when we first met the double LOs you made .. nice to see you moving back to your roots girle!

R
XOOX

Barb said...

Beautiful photos and such a wonderful LO... I love all the texture and the pretty colours.