Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Inspired by Marlene

If you love flowers, animals.... basically all subjects related to Nature... visit Marlene's blog... her pictures are breathtaking.

I know that it's more than the camera, lenses or Photoshop... it's her "magical" eye! She has the ability to see in the black frame to take the perfect "shot"! Her composition of the elements is balanced and she has amazing luck of finding beautiful subjects or just the perfect timing to have them on her path by example one of her last pics is a flying bubble bee with the tulips... love it!

Yesterday I decided to stop and visit my old neighborhood near Rockcliffe Park to find my favorite flower spots and take a few pics of my own.... Thanks Marlene for inspiring me to stop and take time and enjoy Nature's wonders..... Spring is and will remain my favorite season!

3 comments:

Diva Loca said...

these pictures are TOTALLY STUNNING!

well done chicka - love them!

Rachel said...

EEEEEEEEEEKKKKKKKKKKKKKK! Steph please please e-mail me some of those pics ..... PULLLEEAZE! They are brilliant and I have to scrap them! LOL

Please let me know if you are okay with that! WOW WOW WOW!

Marlene said...

Awww - thanks so much Stephanie... Your photos are gorgeous - don't you just love spring flowers! We really need to get together to do a photo shoot sometime....