Wednesday, August 5, 2009

August classes - All about me #4 and Card class

Here are my 2 classes from the month of August at the Scrapbox!

All about me #4 "Take me back to the prom" is also a perfect double page layout for your wedding pictures, new beginnings or a precious moment that you wish to remember. If you aren't able to make it, I will be happy to make a kit for you to put together the layouts at your leisure.

Thursday August 6 at 6pm - Only 1 place left
Thursday August 20 at 6pm - we have spaces available for that night.


Perfect for everyday greeting cards, this trio of summer lovely cards would be a treat to send or receive for any occasion. Learn new techniques with the Liquid Pearls from Ranger and the fabulous Copics! Sign up now by calling the store at 613.745.2215

Friday August 14 at 6pm - a few spots left!
Cost: $29 / $25

Have a wonderful Wednesday!

5 comments:

Kataroo said...

oh Shabby Chic Heaven :)

Mellisa said...

great layouts and beautiful cards. Love those pictures.

Barb said...

Wow wow wow! I love the LO, with its soft colours and all the detail. :)

And the cards turned out great too.

Rachel said...

LOVE LOVE THIS! Post again soon sweetie! I thought I already commented on this post and came looking for a new one! LOL

Hugs and miss you
R
XOOX

Kelly Ellis (kraftykelly) said...

Cher Stephanie. Your class last night was tres, tres excellente! I had a wonderful time...and you can tell Jenn that the Copic seed has been planted...they will be going on my "need to buy" list soon! Hugs!!!