Friday, August 14, 2009

Yeah it's Friday!

OK... so noting really new on my side...

Was a busy w-end, with going to the hospital with Katie, a crop at the store.... I did my portion of a small gift for Anya (will take pictures soon) + an 6" x 12" layout! That's it..... Sunday I just did NOTHING and it felt good!

This week was a good busy one too.... Tuesday went to the movies with Katie and Karen, due to a Air Conditioning issue with the specific movies that we were going to see (Julie & Julia), we went and saw again The Ugly Truth.... ohhhh so good! We had a great time and Katie thanked me with my one copy of the Wreck this journal.... wow the perfect tool for a perfectionist like me, to get it dirty and messy will be fun!

Wednesday went to the store to kit my class of tonight - Summer Greeting Cards - and stamped at home all the flower images needed and prepared a Copic chart with color variations, was fun to make!

Yesterday night I worked at the store during Tammy's class until 10pm and tonight... all 13 of us will have fun, coloring and creating the lovely cards!

I will be teaching my - Sweet Memories - layouts of my "Grand maman" and family at the store!
Tones of fun techniques, loaded with yummy products and just beautiful soft colors.
The double page is also featured the BG website in the Gallery under my name!

Right page "Main page" Wednesday August 16 @ 6pm ($30/$27) * only a few spots left
Left page Wednesday August 30 @ 6pm ($27/24)

Have a great w-end!
Enjoy your pool if you have one, it will be a "HOT" weekend!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

4 comments:

Marlene said...

Hey Steph - I haven't been by for awhile. Looks like you are staying busy and creating like crazy. Hope you are having an awesome summer (now that it has arrived :-) ).

Catherine said...

Looks like you've been busy lately!! Hope you are enjoying your summer, hope to get to ATC's again once school starts in a couple of weeks!

Jen Mc said...

You have been busy! I hope you get to relax a little more in there. ;)

Kataroo said...

and now its Monday :( Hope you had an awesome weekend :)