Friday, August 21, 2009

yeah it's Friday!

Happy Friday!
Well the weekend is here and I am so happy about that!
I wanted to share a pick of the Scrapbox girls, wearing proudly our new aprons! Want one, call the store to get the info!


I am so happy to report that I will be scrapping tonight with Kataroo at the store and tomorrow Rach will be also joining us! I can't wait!A fun w-end with my girls and then Sunday - cleaning up part 1 and getting ready for our Toronto trip!

Have a fabulous w-end and once again - enjoy it, not sure if Mr Sun will be with us, if so... enjoy the pool and all the fun summer activities... I can't even imagine that in 10 days September starts.
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

1 comment:

Kataroo said...

A scrap booking we will go a scrap booking we will go a scrap booking we will go :)