Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Bad Girls class #1 - All 5 ya.ya's made it!!!!!!

Katie's
Rachel's
Mellisa's
Tanya's
Mine!
Congrats to all 5 of us... we made the first cut for the bad Girls "Top Designer" contest!
For all 5 of us this upcoming week we will need to work on a page with mixing different type of patterns paper! For me it's again a good element.... well I think! Lets cross our fingers for a great result for all 5 ya.ya's on the this upcoming Sunday on the 28th!
On my list this week a few thing... I need to finish my 2nd Halloween store layout (double page with the Little Yellow bicycle paper line). Then once I get my hands on the blackboard I will work on my Eva class and to follow uo with the Making Memories acrylic album class! Also I have my projects for the Wilna class that I'm taking, therefore it will be a busy week before our Navcan w-end! I just can't wait 3 dodo's (sleeps) left! this w-end I will try to have a productive one....!
Also on other news, the Scrapbox girls (Jenn, Tammy, Audrey and I) had a wonderful time in Toronto! It was a great time to get to know each other more and to relax even if we had a really busy day yesterday! Thanks Audrey for the great chat on the plan coming back! Therefore * insert here: Product Alert*! Allot of new and yummy stuff will be displayed on the store selves very soon!
Have a great week ladies and more creating to come in the next days!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

4 comments:

Kataroo said...

This is so fun :) I really hope we all make it to the next...so much more fun this way.

Marilyn Nimmo said...

Of course you all made it - look at the beautiful work you all did! Congratulations to everyone and I'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for you guys.

Audrey said...

Hi Steph,

Thanks for the great chat too on the plane!

Where will we go next is the question???

Audrey

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your blog...the art is inspiring.