Also found in the mini 3 reversible tags! It leaves even more room for your favorite family pictures or additional journaling!
If you wish to take this class make sure to call the store at 613-745-2215 to reserve your spot!
The w-end was really busy!
- Saturday was a day of planing my godson 3rd birthday with my best friends and mom Magali. We also enjoyed the pool (even if it rained!) and let the boys go for a boy movie wile we were wrapping gifts and prepping Sunday's events!
- Sunday we arrived at 10 to help finish the preparations and the party started at 11h30 on the dot! "Epluchette de blé d'inde", hot dog and cake! Gifts around the pool and lots of pool time!
- Then @ 5pm we (Magali and I) started to get ready to go at Celine's Dion concert! A few hours later we were ready to leave! We had to take a few pictures (to follow) and off we went! What a great concert and Veronique Dicaire was opening and she was really great! We took lots of pictures and we had good seat section 116 row O sets 5 and 6. Came back to our boys (as this was our Valentines gift and girls night out) and thanks them for the wonderful evening we had!
- Monday was our time to celebrate my brothers b-day and my parents wedding anniversary for breakfast. Good family time (mmmmmm no pictures taken, that's strange...) and then my decided to enjoy the pool again at Magali's before coming back home to eat diner with my IL.
Soooo that's it.... for those who are keeping track for my "to do's" I only have my Jenni Bowlin projects to do and then a few more things were lately added to my list... This will be shared later this week... like oher future classes at the Scrapbox and much more ;) !
Hugs and have a great "short" week!
* Sandra Gloss - I got your comment, can you by any chance send me an email (view my profile) would love to get in touch with you after talking to Stéphane. Thank you ~