1. When I saw this Thursday night on Wilna's blog it made me really happy~! What girl doesn't like cupcakes? Sweet, pretty, colorful and ohhhh so tasteful!
Make sure that if you wish to join this class to view Wilna's blog or the info on my side bar. Monday is the day! Love her concept and I will be joining the fun on Monday!!!
2. Wow... at The Scrapbox lots is happening!!! Lots of products are arriving: Making Memories Fa La La, 3 lines from Basic Grey (Eva, Ambrosia and Offbeat), Sonoma by Scenic Route, Spellbound by Making Memories; just to name a few! That means new classes are also being created to showcase these wonderful paper lines! Yeahhh!
On my agenda for September at the Scrapbox:
- Sept 18 - " A Touch of Citrus Bling" (* 1 spot left)
- Sept 25 - "Passport" paper line by Making Memories class #2 * sold out * all 14 spots! Therefore we opened a new date on October 2nd for class #3!
Last night was the first Passport class, the ladies really had fun! I had a little scare because of a "certain ribbon" but at the end the ladies left with a beautiful mini album ready to decorate and place pictures! What a wonderful line, that's the consensus from all! Thanks to all 14 ladies: Laurie, Marlene, Barb, Lynda, Louise, Anya, Nancy, Marie and her mom Jeannine, Lisette, Claire, Bonnie, Joanne and Lorrie! Hope you had fun! For the "tool invention" that Stéphane made, I will ask Stéphane (if he wish to create more) and Jenn (if something can be done to have some at the store), details to follow!
That brings October!
- Oct 2nd - "Passort" class #3
- Oct 3rd - "Sonoma" accordion album * Sold out in 3 days* new date opened Oct 30th - Make sure to call to reserve your spot for class #2
- Oct 17th - "Eva" on blackboard scalloped album - sample to follow at the store
- Oct 24th - "Spellbound" 2 page layout - sample will be in the store this upcoming Wednesday
- Oct 30th - "Sonoma" class #2
And if we look at November, I don't know the date yet, but I will be teaching an amazing acrylic Album with the Fa La La "fabulous" paper line by Making Memories! Details to follow on the Scrapbox blog or website!
3. The biggest and warmest Thank you to all the ladies that surround me at the "Box" (what I like to call it personally) really it is my second home: The Scrapbox! I love being part of the team there, thanks Jenn for this wonderful opportunity. I am meeting such wonderful women there and we are all sharing one single thing in common: The love of Creating! It could be for their children, conserving memories, for a special gift or just for them self!
Thank you to all of you that visit my blog and leave comments or just tells me that they visited. I truly appreciate it!
I visited the store today (in my mind I was only going there for about 30 minutes), left twice out the door to just come back and chat some more! I just didn't what to leave! OK now I will go back to my creating... today it's for me, I playing with my Jenni Bowlin kit! Will share tomorrow or Monday at the latest! Tomorrow it's Spellbound for the store!
Enjoy your w-end! Again a long post! ;)