Sunday, September 14, 2008

Bad Girls Top Designer: Class One (layering)





This is my entry for class one of BAD GIRLS TOP DESIGNER contest. The class assignment this week was to layer. I used multiple pieces of papers that were stitched on my back piece of Kraft paper. Then added a piece of corrugated box and used Getso to add a extra layer. Over it again used 2 other pieces of paper and attached my picture of chipboard. Used my sewing machine to create a ruffle for one piece of ribbon and added extra ribbons, paper foliage and bling over lapping on it. After I used 4 different tag to set the background for my title. the 2 extra large buttons were set together with a beautiful fabric brad. Under that I added a Basic Grey book plate and added my title. "Sweet" was layered ans "Serenity" as well and popped with foam dots. Semi-layered the rub-on on the paper, added the flower, photo turns, paper clip and dew drops!

And voila!
Enjoy your Sunday, the ya.ya's had a blast last night and I leaving shortly for Toronto!
Hugs Stephanie xx

7 comments:

Marilyn Nimmo said...

That is beautiful. You are very creative!!!!

Anonymous said...

This is just so gorgeous! How could you not make it through the first assignment!!! You are the QUEEN of layering my friend! Just so beautiful!!! :)

Kataroo said...

i love love love love these colors.....i want to jump in like a pool :)

Lynette Jacobs said...

Beautiful layout!

Anonymous said...

Love it, can't wait to see what you create next!!!

Catherine said...

Beautiful Stephanie!! THANKS for the ATC, it came in the mail today!! LOVE IT!! Have a great week! xox.

Anonymous said...

Bravo Steph,

Belle page, bel équibre, belles couleurs et belle photo!

Bisous

Mag xx