Wednesday, March 26, 2008

*** EDITED ***Answers for Natallie in Australia!

*** Edited***Answers from your last post Natallie

White words also come in black and pink are from Heidi Swapp called "Silouhette words" released at lease 2 years ago on the market, but still probably available. It's not a rub-on or a sticker it's more like a thin transparencies pre-cut with something printed on.

Bling words 2 source: Heidi Swapp again (yes I'm a fan of her products) and Mambi "Me and My Big Ideas".

Hope this helps!
______

First thanks for stopping by and leaving me a comment/question! Love giving my little secrets or scoops...where I found something cool!

The flowers are mostly Prima's (the big bulky ones) and in the last pages "Celebrate life's moments" I used some from Making Memories (the felt ones). As for the "bling".... different sources! Some are Heidi Swapp (frames or lines) and swirls are from Prima. Certain ones that are really smaller like on "Sassy friends" or the black ones on my Making Memories Guest Designer Layout "Believe in yourself and the beauty of our friendship" are from art supply store that we have here in Canada called "De Serres" it use to be called - Omer De Serres in French or Loomis in English.

I hope this helps!
Take care
Stéphanie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Stephanie, for answering my questions. Have tracked down some bling and where do the little "white" words and bling words come from in your title. Natallie