1. Select a mix of 4 different pattern papers from either the same line or mix and match.
2. Cut photo to seize. Adhere to chipboard. Set aside.
3. Trim papers to size the following sizes:
Edge Blue, Noteworthy: cut down to 7.25”
Lined, Funky Vintage: 9” x 5”
Flocked, Funky Vintage - Lizzie: 5.5” x 5”
Sparkle dot, Garden Party: 8.25” x 1”
4. Sand edges of photos and pattern paper except Edge Blue.
5. Use Stamping Up tab punch and punch along cut side of the Edge Blue paper. 6. Select coordinating trims and ribbons. Cut to desired length.
7. Attach papers and ribbons to cardstock.
8. Attach clip, ribbon, etc. to photo.
9. Adhere to layout your photo.
10. Apply “scroll” rub-on.
11. Add title.
12. Add bling strips to edges of the photo.
13. Using your 6” Making Memories acrylic ruler and paper piercer punch hole into pattern paper.
14. Add brads and staples.
And now for the give a way... all my favorites to complete a beautiful layout! The rules are simple... if you want to get the chance and win...leave a comment on both places! I can't make it to easy....! I will pick the winner at the end of the day Friday!