Thursday, March 27, 2008

Suzane's Shadow box

Suzanne's gave me this picture a few + months ago... and was finally able to finish her project this ast w-end. She part of my group of friends that will be present @ Navcan and wanted to have it completed for her as a surprise!

I was able to take pictures of the final project with the natural light. This w-end she will be giving me her wedding picture to also display in a shadow box. I hope she likes it!... It's not going to be a surprise anymore... if she comes and visit my blog!

Have a great w-end... I'm off to pack!
Hugs,
Stéphanie



4 comments:

famille1999 said...

C'est vraiment superbe St�phanie! Je suis certaine que Suzanne adorera tout simplement. :) Amuses-toi bien ce weekend!

brn2scrp said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Have fun at NavCan!

Kataroo said...

She is going to love this!!! PLease tell us all about her reaction :)

Rachel said...

Steph, i truely don't know what i enjoyed more... your gorgeous work, or Suzane's tears of joy! You are amazing!

R