Sunday, October 12, 2008

It has ended today! Entry for Bad Girls class 5

It was a ectic day and I wanted to post this before but wasn't able until then!
This was my entry for class #5, color psychology.

I added the natural elements and was really happy with my layout in general, but Katie and my self were cut today from the competition. I guess something bigger and better will come soon for us!!!! Good luck to the other ladies!

Have a wonderful evening and Happy Thanksgiving!
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous LO, Stephanie. Wow, there must be some WICKED competition over there if you two didn't make it to the next round! :(

Kataroo said...

i'm sad too :( I was really heart broken yesterday :(

Rachel said...

WOW.. this LO is stunning. I was quite surprised truthfully that you guys didn't make it thru... I seriously don't know why!!! I think you are both very worthy and I am not blowing smoke up your rear! LOL

hugs and I can't wait to see what your next "scrapping adventure" will be!

MMMMMMMWWWWWWAAAA
R
XOOX

Jenn Langlois said...

Ok - not understanding why this LO didn't rock their socks off over at Bad girls - you did exactly what they said to do in the class.

*Shakes her fist at those Bad Girlz*

I loved what you did with the LO stephie - it is up there with your best ever in my opinion.

hugs

Jenn

Lynette Jacobs said...

Your layouts are always gorgeous...the way you layer and create 3D effect is amazing...I am a fan!!! :)