Tuesday, August 5, 2008

A few American Crafts pages

A few pages with tones of American Crafts products! "Simpler lines" that I'm use to do but it goes with the product and the company trend!

I had a great w-end, lots of rain at the Nascar Race in MTL! Then went to see Batman, what a great movie!!! Sunday was relax: Enjoyed the pool and corn on the cob! Monday we went to pick up my parents at the airport; they had a lovely trip in Europe visiting my sister! And hop we drove back home to enjoy a few episodes of 24, season 5!

Enjoy your week, a busy one for me... 2 classes @ the Scrapbox this week!
Hugs
Stéphanie
ps... thanks Katie for the pick for your niece... is she so beautiful or what!




1 comment:

Kataroo said...

i really love these pages, I am often really taken by the simpler style, b/c its very striking. What a beautiful little girl by the way LOL :) good luck teaching your classes :)