Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Such pretty girls now transformed to Two best friends!

Happy Wednesday!
Here's a page I did Monday night but redid the title last night before dropping it at the Scrapbox. Jenn asked me to do a page with this paper line by My Mind's Eye... she may order it... we will see! Well I jazzed it up with some Crystal Lacquer... my new favorite thing to do! It's the perfect touch for any papers and I just added it to all the die cut flowers! I had a small title (see last image) and it was just lost with all the bling. So I added an additional strip of paper to cover it and added glittered Thickers instead and it balance more the page now with the black accents. Ohhhhh and Katie I was so inspired with your "paper ruffles" so I did one too on my page! Thanks
Later today or early tomorrow I will post pics of the Making Memories "Passport" tag album that I will be teaching on September the 5th at the Scrapbox. All ready 6 names since last Saturday ( the ladies taking my class got a preview!) So make sure if you are interested to call Jenn and sign up!
AFTER






BEFORE

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your beautiful layers always catch my eye.
Paula

Kataroo said...

Oh yeah the title is so much better in the large black letters, I love the ruffled effect with the strip of PP and the colors in this LO.

Anonymous said...

This is awesome... and that pink paper at the bottom is the perfect place to jot down a few words. Like the names of you beautiful chicks in the picture. ;)
Seriously, the call for SCT always includes requests for LOs of grown-ups/no-kids... you should send this in!

Unknown said...

Beautiful beautiful page! I love the closeups. Such fine details! Thank you so much for the awesome SS package. I am using some of it on a LO that I'm working on right now! Yeah!

Anonymous said...

Wow! This is a winner! Love that ruffly paper border... What is that technique - just strips of paper piled on top of each other or what?

Love everything about this lo actually!

Brenda