Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Yellow and Lime!

Here's the 2 page layout for the class on Sept 18 @ the Scrapbox!
I need to add something at the store tonight, but this is loaded with amazing products... such as flocking powders, Doodlebug Sugar Coated paper, Fancy Pants clear extras, Shimmerz, Stickles... Fun fun fun colors to help with all the rain that we are having in the past weeks!

Please note: other pictures than flowers can be use for this project (girls, trip at the park... pretty much anything!)

Make sure that if you want to join the class to call the store!

PAGE 1
Page 2


2 comments:

Kataroo said...

i love this 2 page design, its very unique for me...a break from the usual set up I am stuck in....I am inspired!!!!!!!!!!! Scraplift coming to a blog near you :)

one and one + two said...

Love it - and I have that Fancy Pants clear border in my stash, so I may just have to scraplift you! Your tag album class was full - maybe next time I can get in.