Sunday, August 24, 2008

Week recap

The past week was a busy one!

Thursday night I was teaching my Altered Chipboard Album at the Scrapbox! What a amazing evening!!!! 11 wonderful ladies (Jan, Rachel, Suzane, Anne, Vicki, Claire, Megan, Lisette, Pauline, Lorrie and Joanne.) They we all very patient with the "no-voice" situation of the instructor!!! :) All left with a completed project!


Friday mid afternoon - Confirmed with my Dr that I don't have just a cold... it's more like Bronchitis or Walking Pneumonia...so now I'm talking antibiotics... hope i will be feeling better soon.


Then in the evening it was my first ATC event at the Scrapbox.
Here are a few samples of what I created for the swap. Called "Diva Delight" a series of 12 were created for my first try of making ATC's using the papers from the Runway collection of Heidi Swapp! Added satin ribbon, used the Fiskars punch, Crystal Lacquer (my favorite thing to jazz up paper), 7 Gypsie's punch, letter stickers, flowers and buttons! What a fun thing to do and will be attending more of these swaps at the "Box" !!!



Saturday was the yard sale at the store! 14 vendors in total and we had lots of fun all day! I didn't planned to have a crazy week so I didn't bring all that I wanted to bring to sell, so next time around that Jenn plans this - my name will be again on the list!
And today on Sunday... leaving Home from some good scrap therapy at Laurie and Denis. The boys are going to play XBOX and us girls are going to play in Laurie's Room! i have planned to work on a few things:
1. Preparing my fabric swap for Bad Girls
2. My soon to be class for October at the Scrapbox with the Sonoma paper line of Scenic Route
3. and work on my Jenni Bowlin August kit
Hugs
Stéphanie xx

1 comment:

Mellisa said...

I totally missed this. Glad the yard sale went well and your class even better. Your ATCs are beautiful. Love the colours.