To remember the good moments....here is my top 10 favorites memories of Maya during the past 7 years...
1. Helped with my transition of moving from Montreal to a Ottawa
2. As a baby he would sleep in the bathroom sink, with water dripping on him
3. Gave the paw, the "other paw", indicated in which hand was the treat...
4. His love for Water...
5. When he was doing the "bunny" on his back while sleeping
6. Greeting us at the front window with little "hi" on the window or at the front door
7. Loving all the hand made "home" that Stéphane built for him: hammock, tent with pillow and "cat doll", Window Unit 1 and 2
8. Following us every where we went in the house
9. His little paws under the doors when they were closed for what ever reasons
10. or just... Sleeping on me in the most unusual positions!
A precious friend to remember...
It's always a wonderful and happy surprise to scroll through Instagram and see one of my coloring pages in the feed! The coloring on is page is beautiful -- we must be on the same wave length because I painted this one this morning! 😍 @stephmuzzulin #catherinescanlondesigns #catherinescanlon #adornit #adornitart #artplay #artplaypaintables @adornit
15 hours ago